1) I am graduating from university on May 15th. Panic-flail!
Before I do that, though, I have a lot of writing to do.
Today: Finish revision on "Three Can Keep a Secret"
By Wednesday: - Write third short story for reading aloud in short story class (because our prof thinks we should practice doing book-readings, which is kind of awesome)
- Write one-page paper on the Tao Te Ching
By Monday: - Be happy with my play revisions, have finished my journal because it's due at noon
By next Wednesday: - Finish short story revisions, put together editorial portfolio, write author commentary, be happy with everything because it's due at noon
and I have been commenting up a storm across three different journal entries. This amuses me way too much. Also, you can blame her for my inner-Jet. (I mean, yeah, I had him before because if you're roleplaying stuff with Zuko in Ba Sing Se, you need him and his CAPSLOCK OF RAGE, but I never really did much with him before we started talking.)
3) Tell me I can't use Shinto as a model for a native Fire Nation religion. (You know the Fire royals trace their ancestry back to Agni.)(Is Agni the god of the sun or the god of fire? I don't precisely remember.)(Also, I need to find something to do with Yuriko and Nori, since they only get to do stuff in the Ozai-adopts-Yujiro timeline, which is even further off from the main timeline than usual for Pux and me.)
4) I need to try to finish reading "Humphrey Clinker" and find good cliff notes on "Moll Flanders" for that final. Argh.
5) Need to find a good shot of Ozai's Firelord portrait. Like how Zuko spends a lot of time staring at Sozin's portrait in "The Avatar and the Firelord".
6) Watched "Transwarped" last night. Scott got squeed at a lot. ( Spoilers )
7) I want to do something with my Elita One (from "Conduct Unbecoming") and Nightbeat now. One is an exiled old Autobot soldier, one is a new-Allsparked noir detective - together, they fight crime.